Summer is coming to a close. And I have more journaling prompts for you! Have fun with these prompts! Add colorful splashes to your page with markers, gel pens, and doodles! Pick and choose the prompts you like or simply go down the list in order.
1. What are your thoughts on intuition?
2. What do you daydream about now? What do you think about when you are stopped at a traffic light or when you are lying in bed at night?
3. What if you knew for certain that everything you are currently worried about would work out okay? What would you do?
4. Is their a problem area in your financial life? If so, describe it. What are your beliefs about money?
5. What single change in your life would give you the most joy?
6. What is the one thing that you most envy in others?
7. What small step could you take that would lead you in the direction of your dreams?
8. What do you do when you feel stressed?
9. How would you describe the darkest time and circumstances in your life? What was going on? How did you handle it? How do you feel about that dark time in your life now?
10. What are the interests in your life that bring you joy or make you feel excited?
11. When you are faced with uncertainty, what are some of the bigger changes or transitions that affect you?
12. Write a few lines about something you feel unhappy about in your life right now. If you could wave a magic wand and create a happy, new situation, what would that be?
13. List four successes that you are proud of achieving. What qualities do you feel you developed as the result of these successes?
14. List those unanswered questions that have been plaguing you since childhood.
15. What sort of “secret life” do you think about, or even engage in?
16. What is your signature color? Red? Blue? Pink? Think of your wardrobe, what colors do you wear most? Why do you like this color? What does this color mean and represent to you?
17. Write a letter of encouragement to your creative self. Recognize your accomplishments and obstacles.
18. Write about the worst thing that ever happened to you. How has this experience shaped you and made you different? What lessons did you learn from this experience?
19. Cut random shapes from paper of at least three different colors. Play around with the different shapes on a bigger piece of paper. Write about what you learned.
20. Do something a kid would do: play with bubbles in a bath, color in a coloring book, play with leaves, sticks, and mud…..Write about how this experience felt.
21. What if it didn’t matter if I (or it) was _______________ or not?
22. What if you went wild? Did something you’d never do? What would it be? What would happen?
23. What physical activities feel like play to you? What makes you smile and captures your attention for no other reason than it’s fun for you?
24. List 10 activities that make you feel good?
25. What parts of yourself do you regularly hide from others?
26. Something about yourself that you really would like to see your children emulate is….?
27. What parts of yourself are you holding onto that no longer are a true part of who you want to be?
28. What are some events in your life you feel guilty about not being present for? Are you feeling guilty because you actually wanted to be there, or is this an outside pressure?
29. What parts of your life are most distracting?
30. Describe your perfect vacation? Where are you? What activities are you doing? Who are you with?